Cheesy Schezuan pav recipe
To make stuffed cheesy schezuan pav, place 6 ladi pavs on a clean, dry surface and using a sharp knife make horizontal and vertical slits.
- aluminium foil
- 6 ladi Pav (To Be Mixed Into A Stuffing)
- 1/2 cup grated processed cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup finely chopped coloured capsicum
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 1/2 tsp schezwan sauce
- 1/2 tsp red chilli sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp tomato ketchup (salt to taste, To Be Mixed Into A Spread)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spring onions greens
For stuffed cheesy schezuan pav
1. To make stuffed cheesy schezuan pav, place 6 ladi pavs on a clean, dry surface and using a sharp knife make horizontal and vertical slits.
2. Put the stuffing into each slit.
3. Place it on a aluminium foil, brush the prepared spread evenly over it.
4. Cover the stuffed ladi pav with the foil till it is sealed very well.
Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400ºf) for 15 minutes.
5. Open the aluminium foil and serve the stuffed cheesy schezuan pav immediately.